Happy first day of the year 2004. Loved ya, 2003.
I actually manage to keep a majority of my New Year’s resolutions. It is because my New Year’s resolutions are more like to-do lists, than lists of improvements for general character foibles. I’m going to list mine here, so I can find them next year and comment upon them.
- Get my driver’s license
- Learn C++
- Learn how to solo on trombone
- Get 200,000 hits in one month at Psycho-ward.org
- Finish one of my long stories
- Get both French videos finished (subtitles and commentary, too)
- Write and film Majestic, the Movie
- Write songs and lyrics for that fake musical (don’t absolutely need story done yet)
- Finish the stuff currently on my Coming Soon list at psycho-ward.org
- Learn and memorize all of Hungarian Rhapsody no. 2
- Update psycho-ward.org more often (the only one that’s more general)
- Do at least 40 TPVs this year
- Do at least 12 Majestic comics this year